Hi guys!! Later this week I’ll be giving you my analysis of some of characters I’ve been enjoying recently. Ryan Lock, Mitch Rapp, and Scott Harvath penned by Sean Black, Vince Flynn and Brad Thor respectively. I’ll be weighing on character similarities, differences, writing styles and use of setting. Great books!! I’m looking forward to sharing the reviews and posting them so be on the lookout.
Books I’m currently reading….
- Immoral Certainty by Robert K. Tannenbaum
- Atopia by Matthew Mather
- Fatal Option by Chris Beakey
- The Guests of South Battery by Karen White
- Skin of Tattoos by Christina Hoag
- Address to Die For by Mary Feliz
- Creating Character Arcs by K.M. Weiland