IT’S TELEVISION TUESDAY
Writing to Market: Using Big Data to Find Your Niche (The Self Publishing Show, episode 162)
Resources mentioned in this episode: BONUS CONTENT: Free sample report from Alex and K-Lytics – http://k-lytics.com/SPF
SPF 101: The 101 course is open for enrollment for a limited time. – https://selfpublishingformula.com/101
IT’S TELEVISION TUESDAY!!
7 Billion Readers and How to Reach Them (The Self Publishing Show, episode 156)
From the Self Publishing Formula
Options for authors are increasing all the time. James talks to Kinga Jentetics about PublishDrive, an aggregator that can distribute books globally, including growing English markets like China and India.
Highlights on this episode:
- On the idea for building a global platform to distribute books
- How PublishDrive supports authors with tools and information about book sales
- How PublishDrive works with the online retailers to promote authors
- On the two types of authors who use PublishDrive
- International book distribution including China and India